- 30 Gallon Fresh or Gray Water Holding Tank Manufactured by Class A Customs - BPA FREE - NSF Approved Materials - Fresh & Drinking Water Safe - Can be used for Gray Water Storage
- WATER TANK MEASUREMENTS: 34.5” Longest Length (not including fittings) x 12” x 17.5” (rotate tank to change height or width) Average thickness 7/32” +/- (+/- .25" on each measurement)
- TANK BUILT-IN FITTINGS: (TWO) 1.5" Balloon Style Threaded Female NPT Standard - fitting will be closed, to use remove inner membrane with razor knife (TWO) .5" Threaded Female NPT Standard - open fitting, unsealed
- NON-PRESSURIZED TANK: tank must be vented allowing air in and out during use. DO NOT hook garden hose directly to tank doing so will cause tank to explode resulting in damage.
- Great extra water storage in RV, pop-up camper, off-road vehicles, concession trailers, hot dog carts, smaller food vendors and portable hand washing sinks. Class A Customs Manufactures this item here in the US in Elkhart, Indiana.
FRESH/DRINKING WATER SAFE NSF Certified Materials Tank & fittings made from DOW NSF International NSF/ANSI Std 61 approved Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE) Resin BPA FREE Class A Customs does not carry this chemical nor uses it in the manufacturing process FRESH or GRAY TANK use SEAMLESS One piece construction, no seams to burst RESISTANT Stain, Corrosion and Rust Resistant COLOR Creamy White you can see waterline through tank. OEM PART No retail box - no install instructions Have a certified technician install all parts to prevent product damage and personal injury PREPARATION Tanks are made in a warehouse light scratching, scuffs, or dust may be present on tanks and does not effect performance of tank. Sanitize each tank prior to use to remove any debris from the manufacturing process, wipe with a damp cloth to remove surface dust or scuffs. TANK MUST BE VENTED allowing air in and out when in use. *DO NOT PRESSURIZE TANK* do not hook garden hose directly to tank damage will occur. DO NOT over-tighten fittings damage will occur. MOUNTING & BRACING Place tank on level surface and brace to prevent tank from moving during transit. DO NOT hang tank by straps. DO NOT place weight on tank. WARRANTY Using tank for any purpose other than fresh/gray water storage voids any/all warranty FOOD VENDORS - BEFORE PURCHASING - Verify all requirements with health department where inspection will be made.