- 150D/150D Polyester/taped seams
- Weatherproof: Welded corners and inverted seams keep water from getting in; integrated rainfly offers extra weather protection with better airflow
- Built to last: Double-thick fabric stands up to the elements season after season
- Instant setup: In as fast as 1 minute
- Roomy interior: 8 x 7 ft. With 4 ft. 11 in. Center height; fits 1 queen-size air bed
- 1-year limited warranty
The Coleman Instant Cabin makes getting camp set up quicker and easier than ever. This instant tent has pre-attached poles that make setting up camp as simple as unfolding, extending, and securing. You can assemble the tent in about a minute and then get started on your adventure. This camping tent is designed with the WeatherTec system that features patented welded floors and inverted seams to help ensure you stay dry if it starts to rain. An integrated vented rainfly offers added protection from the rain and improves airflow without the need for extra assembly. This backpacking tent is made from rugged Polyguard 2X double-thick fabric that stands up to the rigors of the outdoors, so you can use it reliably season after season. This 6-person tent offers enough room for two queen size air beds and comes with integrated storage pockets to help you keep small items organized. And when it’s time to go home, the camping tent packs away securely in the included expandable carry bag that lets you tear away the rip strip for easy packing.