- Weatherproof: Welded corners and inverted seams keep water from getting in; included rainfly offers extra weather protection
- Hinged door: Easily swings open and includes an extended awning
- Storage pockets: Keep small gear organized and off the floor
- Conventional pitch: Sets up in 15 minutes
- Roomy interior: 16 x 7 ft. With 6 ft. 2 in. Center height; fits 3 queen-size air beds
- Carry bag: Included for easy storage
- 1-year limited warranty
Set up a home base with some extra sleeping space with the Coleman Montana 8-Person Tent. An extended door awning creates a dry space to store gear and enter the tent. If it rains, the included rainfly and the WeatherTec system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. Additionally, angled windows, which you can keep open in the rain, help keep the water out while allowing for extra air circulation. Setup is simple with snag-free, continuous pole sleeves and the patented pin-and-ring system. A hinged door makes for easy comings and goings. Inside, there's enough room to stretch out on three queen-sized airbeds, and storage pockets help to keep small items organized. When it's time to head home, the tent easily packs up into an expandable carry bag with a rip strip until you're off on your next adventure.